Sales Support: If You LOVE Creating WOW Experiences, Want To Grow & Rather Not Work Weekends, You’re In Luck…
As you sit reading this post, I want you to ask yourself a critical question, what do you want from your career? Your future?
You no longer have to subject yourself to awkward corporate cubicles who monitor your phone calls. Or working with demanding, low-tipping clients in a poor performing restaurant.
No. There’s more. And it’s right here…
You have the opportunity to work with international airlines and militaries as we maintain aircraft fleets in over 35 countries.
You’ll enjoy working with the best sales and material team you’ve ever come across. And you too will be trained to grow in various areas of our growing company.
Just imagine, working on new and exciting million dollar project. Or being the key person to resolve a major issue that maintains the deep relationships we have with our dedicated clients. And your entire team rallying behind you.
This is you, starting today.
Join a fun and unique company. Join us in helping us be our client's wings when they need them the most.
As the Customer Service Representative (CSR) you are the unifier between the Material and Sales Departments. You’ll watch, monitor, report on and resolve issues on orders as they progress through our sales fulfillment cycle.
As a CSR you’ll also help organize daily client requests, primarily Request For Quotes, to ensure our sales team has the information to quote them properly. You’ll speak with the sales team, review historical data, call suppliers and enter data into our ERP system.
You’ll look for ways to surprise and delight our clients, to help sales provide a WOW experience, and to ensure our daily RFQs and Sales Orders go as smoothly as possible.
You are the link between one of our most important business functions.
If you’re this person, we would LOVE to meet you.
Join Us! Let’s start with a phone call.
Listed below are some of the minimum qualifications & job functions:
- Review incoming RFQ and purchasing projects & plan fulfillment through our project management software and requisition list.
- Send, review and enter RFQs and SOs into ERP system.
- Review and get updated market pricing on parts numbers.
- Update order status in project management system.
- Monitor all open orders and keep ERP system free of old and outdated orders.
- Provide status updates on orders to the Sales team.
- Help resolve any material issues that arise from working with the sales and material department to find a solution.
- Learn the fundamentals of the sales process. From new lead to order processing.
- Work closely with the sales and purchasing teams to process daily orders and client RFQs.
- Call suppliers to get pricing on aircraft material and enter information into our ERP system so the sales team can easily quote.
- Help Surprise and Delight top clients.
- Receive extensive hands-on sales training.
- Receive extensive hands-on operational training, so you can see first hand, what happens before and after the sale.
- Maintain and exceed client relationships with outstanding customer service.
- Organize outbound sales efforts.
- Research clients and prospects.
- Minimum: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain, etc.
- Minimum: 2+ years experience in a customer service role.
- Technologically proficient, including working knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, (Google Apps a plus)
- Average typing speed and the ability to use keyboard shortcuts
- Proficient with office equipment: Computer, copy machine, fax machine, printers, scanner, telephones
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent phone presence
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Outstanding client relationship and development skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Skill and ability to ask good questions and the ability to listen to what’s being said.
Please include your cover letter explaining why you’re the perfect candidate for this position.
Hint: a video is even better and will guarantee an interview!