As a Dedicated Account Manager, you’ll be assigned high-value accounts to nurture
and grow. You’ll play the role of trusted advisor, friend and customer service. Our
Dedicated Account Management team is one of the most respected and important
positions of our growing operation. You’re the face of the organization and represent our
company based on the values that mean so much to us. You’ll deal with large transport
aircraft and clients in over 30 countries.
Days are never dull and the product is always fun. Who doesn’t like aircraft?
We pride ourselves in hiring only the best. As an Account Manager, you’ll have the
team and support to succeed. You’ll be responsible for managing and growing these
accounts and onboarding new clients/leads.
You won’t be left alone in a cubicle (we don’t have cubes) to figure it out or thrown in
the water to sink or swim. Not at all. We have a comprehensive training program, tools
that allows you to see the life of an account, so you can be better in the account, daily
mentoring, detailed dashboards, and many more tools and resources so you can
If you think you’re it...join us!
You’ll be able to meet the team first and see for yourself.
Listed below are some of the minimum qualifications &; job functions:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 2 years experience in a sales related role (i.e. inside sales, customer services,
- account management, etc.)
- Excellent phone presence.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Previous sales training preferred.
- Ability to call on leads, identify a problem, and propose a solution without being “salesy.”
- Ability and skill to plan the day and prepare for different client time zones.
- Ability to nurture and grown dedicated accounts.
- Ability to strategically quote incoming RFQs.
- Ability to organize incoming purchase orders and update clients with progress.
- Able to use technology to stay plugged in even away from the office (i.e. Whatsapp, Skype, email, etc.)
- Technologically proficient, including working knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, (Google Apps a plus)
- Ability to travel to industry conferences and client facilities.
- Receive RFQs from clients and strategically quote the RFQs in a fast, effective and professional manner. Work close with Pricing team to ensure all RFQ projects are quoted on time.
- Be available to assigned accounts, giving unprecedented support and creating what we call, a WOW experience.
- Process and monitor orders and material agreements from assigned clients. During the order process, a close working relationship must be established with the Material team to ensure we’re meeting our on-time and gross profit targets.
- Keep accurate client profiles in CRM and grow and nurture client accounts. The Account Executive team will assign accounts to DAMs and also, they’ll help DAMS achieve deeper growth in accounts.
- Convert new leads into paying customers utilizing our sales tools, training, and prescriptive sales process.
Think you're the perfect candidate for the job?